We only have five days left in Stage Four: A Love Story's Indiegogo campaign, so we'd thought we'd share 5 great resources for hospice and caregiver support. Please share the post and support the film with a donation if you can. It's tax deductible and helps to ensure that this important documentary will be shared with folks all over the world! Thank you! - The Stage Four: A Love Story Team.
1) National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization leads and mobilizes social change for improved care at the end of life.
2) Hospice Foundation of America provides leadership in the development and application of hospice and its philosophy of care with the goal of enhancing the U.S. health care system and the role of hospice within it.
3) Family Caregiver Alliance illuminates the caregivers' daily challenges to better the lives of caregivers nationally, provide them the assistance they need and deserve, and champion their cause through education, services, research and advocacy.
4) Caregiver Action Network works to improve the quality of life for the than 65 million Americans who care for loved ones with chronic conditions, disabilities, disease, or the frailties of old age.
5) Livestrong Foundation What Cancer Means for Caregivers can give you the information and support you need to provide the best care for your loved one.